Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cantora
resident

[OPEN] No free beds for the required hospitalization - in hospital full of free beds Empty [OPEN] No free beds for the required hospitalization - in hospital full of free beds

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:54 am
*EDIT* I have a better saved file that shows a scenario with Kate Walker - whilst in HDU the doctors determine she requires ICU. (pop up appeared but I must have accidently deleted it before hitting save).  It flashes in orange that she requires ICU and Although there are 3 beds free she won't be moved unless I manually take control and assign her to ICU department.  If I do that she is moved straight away. If not, she won't move at all.
Because I can't attach any more files i've uploaded it seperately here:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1078-saved-file-attached-for-existing-bug-link-in-desc#4104

Description:
Patients cannot be hospitalized due to unavailable beds, however the beds are available.

Repro steps
This is a reoccuring bug during campaign and has occured for both regular, ICU, & HDU wards. A pop up advises there's a long wait for a bed.  Although there are free beds in all wards, this doesn't stop the popup.

I wonder if this is an issue with nurses or doctors being unavailable and is just labled incorrectly? I can't seem to find a way to check this.

Attached

Saved game
Saved file for John Robinson. He is moved out of the ICU and in to HDU shortly after, however if you fast forward, another patient comes in named Kate Walker and the same issue happens. You'll be able to see at the time that the beds are available.

Screenshot with the patient card and GU surgery cards open as welll as a floor plan showing available beds.
Attachments
[OPEN] No free beds for the required hospitalization - in hospital full of free beds Attachment
output_log.zip log fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(215 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[OPEN] No free beds for the required hospitalization - in hospital full of free beds Attachment
nofreebeds.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
nofreebeds.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] No free beds for the required hospitalization - in hospital full of free beds Empty Re: [OPEN] No free beds for the required hospitalization - in hospital full of free beds

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:33 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report! We're aware of a slightly mysterious issue with beds that some players have been reporting, so any details are really welcome!

(Checking the save from the other thread)
It seems that the issue with Kate Walker is that her department hasn't been automatically switched to ICU, while she needs ICU hospitalization, we'll investigate further.
A workaround in the meantime is to switch the department by hand. Also note that when the game is saved, all three beds on the ICU are actually occupied.
cantora
resident

[OPEN] No free beds for the required hospitalization - in hospital full of free beds Empty Re: [OPEN] No free beds for the required hospitalization - in hospital full of free beds

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 am
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks a lot for the report! We're aware of a slightly mysterious issue with beds that some players have been reporting, so any details are really welcome!

(Checking the save from the other thread)
It seems that the issue with Kate Walker is that her department hasn't been automatically switched to ICU, while she needs ICU hospitalization, we'll investigate further.
A workaround in the meantime is to switch the department by hand. Also note that when the game is saved, all three beds on the ICU are actually occupied.

Hi Jan - i should have clarified - in that save file there's actually 6 beds for ICU - they're both on the second floor. Three are full, the other three are empty.
It did flash up with a popup telling me that she requires ICU but no beds are free - i just accidently deleted the pop up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum