Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lawrence43566
medic

Deathcare Empty Deathcare

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:54 pm
Hello all, I'm very excited about the game thus far but I was wondering about how death would work in the game. I would hate just for a patient to die and then a nurse would pull the sheet over the bed and then the body would disappear and a new patient would be put in the bed. I would like there to be visiting family members which gather round the patient and have consultations with the doctors and finally death. At which point the body would be taken to the morgue and picked up.

Perhaps there could be a chapel where family would go before or after seeing the patient.

Thank you !
roman.oxymoron
roman.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Deathcare Empty Re: Deathcare

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:50 am
Hi, most of features you described is in our wishlist ... so may be in the future we'll implement those in some free patches or dlc's, but not for the release (it's beyond our capabilities).
nicholasrjclarke
medic

Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:07 pm
Awesome, I was just wondering this as well watching some of the YouTube playthroughs where the patients fade away after death. A morgue implementation would really add to the realism. You could also then build up things like autopsies for unknown diagnoses etc that could increase skills or even cadaver practice for surgery - though that's probably quite complicated!
josef.oxymoron
josef.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:28 am
Sure there are a lot of ways to implement death...and lots of options around it. However, death is a really sensitive theme (in many points), so we have to think about every little detail in this case.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum