Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Leo&Charlie
intern

[RESOLVED] Patient Transport ICU Empty [RESOLVED] Patient Transport ICU

Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:30 am
I'm playing the «Big Hospital» in the sandbox mode (not the H form one). Collapsing patients in General Surgery beds don't transfert to ICU. I get a message that the waiting for transportation is too long and finally go to another hospital, but ICU staff is full with stretchers and the General Surgery hospitalisation too... Maybe I missed something but I don't understand why, it's maybe a bug.

Someone have an idea?

Thanks
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient Transport ICU Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient Transport ICU

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:53 am
Hello!
Thanks for your question - regarding all issues that you are experiencing, check if you have enough nurses at department and mainly if nurses have checked (toggled) "patient transfer" role in their employee card.

If you will continue experiencing the same issue, please upload your saved game file and output_log - so we can figure out what could be wrong.
Leo&Charlie
intern

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:34 pm
Hi!
I checked and everything is find. I think they should move them in iC,U so it's a bug.

In the attached files, you have a case where the patient will collapse around 6AM and fail to be transfer.

Thanks for your help.

PS. I have another issue with the challenge where Othopedists wash their hands forever... but I think other people did have the same issue and wrote about it.

And I'm sorry if my english is not the best, it is not my first langage.
Leo&Charlie
intern

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:48 pm
I have a clue. It seems it's because she's not stable (a hidden symptoms flashing and a red discovered one). I tried to tranfer other people and it works. It is only that woman that never get transfered and she's the only one who have a hidden and a red symptoms flashing...
Leo&Charlie
intern

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:28 am
Hi, I'm not sure if you check this but I'm pretty confident that the problem occurs when a patient have a flashing symptom, a critical state when he is transferring to ICU. But sometime it is just impossible to stabilise a patient. For example, I just played the Car Crash event and a patient hospitalise in Neuro have a hypovolemic shock but before getting a blood transfusion he was switch to ICU (Neuro to ICU) and... the first message appears, the one that said to check if you have enough nurses ans after that he is transfered to another hospital. Another case where the patient could not get what she need to be stabilise in the department where she was hospitalized starts collapsing. The doctor came and switch her to ICU and again the bug start.

I undertstand that it is better to stabilize a patient before transporting him but it is completly irrational to send a instable patient to another hospital when ICU is empty and full of staff...

I hope it helps, thanks
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:18 pm
Hello again - we have analyzed saved game and found a bug, so we will fix it as soon as possible Wink

Thanks to you all for your feedbacks Wink

Cheers!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
And I think I can confirm this will be fixed for the next patch! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: