Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Galanthus
resident

Faster skip through night and run in background Empty Faster skip through night and run in background

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Early in the game when there's no action going on during the night, a faster skip the night than we currently have would be very welcomed. I still feel like I'm just staring at nothing for quite a while with the current skip night feature.

And I would be incredibly incredibly thankful for the option to let the game run in the background when I tab out. Currently the time pauses when tabbing out, even in windowed mode. This is a cool, but I'd like to be able to choose whether the game runs in the background or not Smile
NickMD
NickMD
intern

Faster skip through night and run in background Empty Re: Faster skip through night and run in background

Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:39 am
+1 for both ideas

Having the game working in the background would be awesome. That way you can quick message someone, check something else while the game is still running without your attention.

This would be pretty nice to have.
//NOA
//NOA

Faster skip through night and run in background Empty Re: Faster skip through night and run in background

Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:32 pm
I agree! Would be cool if the game could run in the background. Smile
Tobilo
intern

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:00 pm
+1
Schwaggot
Schwaggot
intern

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:06 pm
+1, the progression on fastest speed is not fast enough and you can't do anything in the meantime (e.g. watching youtube or checking mails etc.), see my post here https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1015-run-in-background-feature#4378
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum