Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Say hello and check the FAQ! :) Empty Say hello and check the FAQ! :)

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, this is a section meant for translators/volunteer for different languages to meet.

Feel free to start threads/topics for each language!

More info about dates and texts can be found in the translations FAQ

The English texts are still being completed and they still change quite a bit, so we plan to start the whole translation process between September/October.

The files will then be released publicly and we'll offer a few keys for the game to the translators of each language so you can test your translations directly in the game. (We'll need to figure out the exact rules, so we'll be able to tell you more in a few weeks).
josef.oxymoron
josef.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Say hello and check the FAQ! :) Empty Re: Say hello and check the FAQ! :)

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:24 pm
Hi guys,
I'd like to centralize the info about translations. We're very grateful for how many of you are offering the help with translations. But we need to create some kind of order.

So, if you'd like to help us, reply to the topic for the language you chose to translate and write a PM to josef.oxymoron with your contact email and please mention if you have experience with translations, writing/editing or medical expertise. None of these matters too much - it's mostly so we know who to approach with specific questions. Plus your age, if you don't mind - it's just to see the age variety of volunteers willing to help Smile

If there's no topic for the language you'd like to translate to yet, feel free to create it. Topics name needs to be in English ("French translation") or English/ trans. language ("French Translation / Traduction Française").
josef.oxymoron
josef.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:46 pm
Alert! I'd like to apologize to everyone who wrote me, and didn't get an answer - I lost all my incoming messages, unfortunately. Please, do write me again!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum