Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PCA
fellow

be able to buy the game even not finished. I guess to be not angru whith the issues :) Empty be able to buy the game even not finished. I guess to be not angru whith the issues :)

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:19 pm
Hi

should be pleasant to buy this game before its release . I guess to be not angry about the issues i can find and perhaps can help you on it ?
TomasJAnderson
TomasJAnderson
fellow

be able to buy the game even not finished. I guess to be not angru whith the issues :) Empty Re: be able to buy the game even not finished. I guess to be not angru whith the issues :)

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:44 pm
Might be better suited in the general discussion board, and I think it's a deliberate move oxymoron made not sell the game in early access but wait till it's stable and meets their expectations.
josef.oxymoron
josef.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

be able to buy the game even not finished. I guess to be not angru whith the issues :) Empty Re: be able to buy the game even not finished. I guess to be not angru whith the issues :)

Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:35 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi,
you're not alone to ask for some kind of "early access/ pre-release version". But it was decided at the start of the development not to go this way. And we will probably stick to the plan and go with the full release.
ProfessorTalyban
resident

Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:23 pm
Will we at least be able to preorder the game a few days or weeks prior to the release so that we can support you on your last steps?
PCA
fellow

Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:56 pm
ok i agree Smile
Aeagle
intern

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:16 pm
josef.oxymoron wrote:Hi,
you're not alone to ask for some kind of "early access/ pre-release version". But it was decided at the start of the development not to go this way. And we will probably stick to the plan and go with the full release.

you have released this to your beat group and to select youtubers, is there a way to get on the bets list?
josef.oxymoron
josef.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:06 am
@ProfessorTalyban: We're grateful for that, really nice to see this offer of support! Some kind of preorder some short time before release is one of the options. But if we do that, it will be probably only when we'll be sure that the game needs only few last pokes. Can't promise anything about this yet.

@Aeagle: It's closed beta, so right now, no. We have our hands full with the first wave testers feedback. We might be adding more in the future, tho.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum