Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fogia
Fogia
medic

observation RequiredRoomTag enables Trauma Center? Empty observation RequiredRoomTag enables Trauma Center?

Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:39 am
Hi,

I'm trying to wrap my head about something weird. After quite some testing, it seems that the "observation" tag in the RequiredRoomTags section enables the treatment in the Trauma Center, even if the "trauma_center" tag is not present the list too.

For example,  here is the tag list for Bronchodilators under Treatments.xml:
Code:
            <RequiredRoomTags>
                <Tag>emergency_doctors_office</Tag>
                <Tag>observation</Tag>
                <Tag>icu</Tag>
                <Tag>neurology_office</Tag>
                <Tag>general_surgery_office</Tag>
                <Tag>internal_medicine_office</Tag>
                <Tag>orthopaedy_office</Tag>
                <Tag>cardiology_office</Tag>
                <Tag>infectious_diseases_office</Tag>
                <Tag>traumatology_office</Tag>
            </RequiredRoomTags>
Despite the fact "trauma_center" tag is not present, it is possible to prescribe it in the Trauma Center.
And as soon as the "observation" tag is removed, it is no longer possible to prescribe it.

This doesn't seem to make sense to me since the "observation" tag is not part of the Trauma Center room definition under RoomTypes.xml:
Code:
        <Tags>
            <Tag>trauma_center</Tag>
            <Tag>hospitalization</Tag>
            <Tag>hospitalization_high</Tag> <!-- for showing patient counts in low/high in management -->
            <Tag>examinations_no_equipment</Tag>
            <Tag>examinations_basic_equipment</Tag>
            <Tag>receipt</Tag>
        </Tags>
Is this is a bug, intended feature in another part of the code, or am I missing something?

Would appreciate some feedback since I've coded a script to automatically update the RequiredRoom lists under StringTableTreaments.xml based on the various tag list (for improved clarity and to fix some errors). And this one doesn't seem to follow the usual rule.

Thanks,
Fogia
Mycroft
medic

observation RequiredRoomTag enables Trauma Center? Empty Re: observation RequiredRoomTag enables Trauma Center?

Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:28 am
I also found that I am unable to prescribe it in Infectious Disease Ward, while the tag says I can...
Fogia
Fogia
medic

observation RequiredRoomTag enables Trauma Center? Empty Re: observation RequiredRoomTag enables Trauma Center?

Sat May 01, 2021 11:02 am
Are you using mods? Because I've just tested it with vanilla game and I'm fully able to prescribe Bronchodilators in ID wards (regular or isolation).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum