Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sevi
medic

Image formats for modding Empty Image formats for modding

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:33 am
Hi there,

I'm really looking forward to this game, and I'm already looking forward to the possibilities of modding the game.
I remember one of the devs saying in one of the vids that they purposefully chose such a simple, vectory graphics style to make it easier for modders to create content that blends in to the main game seemlessly, which I think is a great idea (aside from the fact that I just like the style in general).

As such, I would be interested in what sort of image format will be used in the game, and what image editing software and workflow the devs used to make the base game graphics. It would be nice to be able to use the time before the game comes out to polish up on my graphics skills and maybe even get some graphics ready for modding Smile

Cheers,
Sevi
roman.oxymoron
roman.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Image formats for modding Empty Re: Image formats for modding

Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi ... texture format for our game is .png ... we're using photoshop for sketches and final polish, but most of work is done in illustrator. After beta, we'll provide here more info about workflow and explain how to create new content Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum