Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GetTheDefib
GetTheDefib
resident

Improved Collapse Sounds Empty Improved Collapse Sounds

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:02 pm
This is a small venture I started on. Basically changing specific sounds which I feel like would make for a more immersive experience in the game. The first ones I changed are the collapsing sound effects from hospitalised patients. I took the existing alarm sound and extended it with an additional 'code blue' announcement. The defibrillator charging and discharging sound I changed to the sound that is commonly used on TV shows. In comparison to the standard one, it gives more of a 'punch' feeling to the shocking of a patient in my opinion.

Without further ado, by requests from Discord, here is the zip file with the sounds.

Installation: Go to C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\StreamingAssets\Audio\Ingame
Drag and drop the contents of the zip file into the folder and select 'Replace'. This will replace the right sound as they have already been named correctly for the game to recognise and use them.

Example video

Although the game as it is already has amazing sound effects, some things may stand out and could do with a change. If you know of any of those sounds, find me on the PH Discord @ GetTheDefib#0001. I can't promise it'll happen, but I can sure look into it.

Hope you enjoy!
Attachments
Improved Collapse Sounds Attachment
Improved Collapse Sounds.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(903 Kb) Downloaded 31 times

Lavaman369, James, sleepy068, dogem85ever and jacobturnbull121212 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum