Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CelticBhoyDavid
intern

[RESOLVED MODDING]Pants off when doing Chest Auscultation Empty [RESOLVED MODDING]Pants off when doing Chest Auscultation

Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:11 pm
Obviously not a normal practice.  The game used to be OK when it came to this but I noticed that the animation has the pants removed for the Chest Auscultation procedure now.

https://images2.imgbox.com/80/8f/ULfv2B5x_o.jpg
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED MODDING]Pants off when doing Chest Auscultation Empty Re: [RESOLVED MODDING]Pants off when doing Chest Auscultation

Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:41 pm
CelticBhoyDavid wrote:Obviously not a normal practice.  The game used to be OK when it came to this but I noticed that the animation has the pants removed for the Chest Auscultation procedure now.

https://images2.imgbox.com/80/8f/ULfv2B5x_o.jpg

Hi and thank you for the report. From the picture I can see that you are using a lot of mods. After a quick check of our database, where everything seems to be as it should, I am positive that one of the mods you are using is changing the the parameter used for this.
You can check it in Examinations.xml -> EXM_CHEST_LISTENING -> and dress levels should be this -> <DressLevel>HALF</DressLevel>
Hope it helps.
CelticBhoyDavid
intern

[RESOLVED MODDING]Pants off when doing Chest Auscultation Empty Re: [RESOLVED MODDING]Pants off when doing Chest Auscultation

Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:53 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:Hi and thank you for the report. From the picture I can see that you are using a lot of mods. After a quick check of our database, where everything seems to be as it should, I am positive that one of the mods you are using is changing the the parameter used for this.
You can check it in Examinations.xml -> EXM_CHEST_LISTENING -> and dress levels should be this ->  <DressLevel>HALF</DressLevel>
Hope it helps.

OK had a look and that line is exactly how it should be. Unless I'm not seeing something.

https://images2.imgbox.com/6e/25/R3S01Iq0_o.jpg
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:56 am
CelticBhoyDavid wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:Hi and thank you for the report. From the picture I can see that you are using a lot of mods. After a quick check of our database, where everything seems to be as it should, I am positive that one of the mods you are using is changing the the parameter used for this.
You can check it in Examinations.xml -> EXM_CHEST_LISTENING -> and dress levels should be this ->  <DressLevel>HALF</DressLevel>
Hope it helps.

OK had a look and that line is exactly how it should be.  Unless I'm not seeing something.

https://images2.imgbox.com/6e/25/R3S01Iq0_o.jpg

Hi and thank you for the additional information. It looks like you are looking into the Examination.xml from the base game, but you actually have to look inside the Examinations.xml (or more likey ModExaminations.xml) of the mods (sorry for not making this more clear).
You can find them here : [STEAM FOLDER]/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/868360
CelticBhoyDavid
intern

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:34 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:Hi and thank you for the additional information. It looks like you are looking into the Examination.xml from the base game, but you actually have to look inside the Examinations.xml  (or more likey ModExaminations.xml) of the mods (sorry for not making this more clear).

Found it and sorted it and that's it fixed. Thank you.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:36 pm
CelticBhoyDavid wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:Hi and thank you for the additional information. It looks like you are looking into the Examination.xml from the base game, but you actually have to look inside the Examinations.xml  (or more likey ModExaminations.xml) of the mods (sorry for not making this more clear).

Found it and sorted it and that's it fixed.  Thank you.

Glad to hear that:) Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum