Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TomPecs
medic

[RESOLVED] Small easy bug to fix ( hungarian language problem) Empty [RESOLVED] Small easy bug to fix ( hungarian language problem)

Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:14 pm
Hi there,

I am playing the game in Hungarian language and founded a small issue/bug:

Please look at the attached picture where the staff diagnostic skill should be for example (34%) cannot see due it is in the same line.

Could you please fix this small but irritating bug/issue?

Thank you,
Tommy
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Small easy bug to fix ( hungarian language problem) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Small easy bug to fix ( hungarian language problem)

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:26 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum!

You're correct, this is an easy fix, also it's interesting that nobody noticed so far, I'm sure that this affects other languages too. The next version of the game should display the text correctly.
TomPecs
medic

[RESOLVED] Small easy bug to fix ( hungarian language problem) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Small easy bug to fix ( hungarian language problem)

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:13 pm
Thank you!

I made a small quick solution until that ( I am an amateur developer ) just for a Fivem server so I knew that this is a small issue Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum