Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
thekillergreece
attending

I would hope the company will make a Project Police soon ;) Empty I would hope the company will make a Project Police soon ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Judging by how realistic games they made/make. Smile
Theo Grant
intern

I would hope the company will make a Project Police soon ;) Empty Re: I would hope the company will make a Project Police soon ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Agreed. For queit some time there has been a lack of realistic and also well made police games, this company seems as if it can do both. I've been keeping my eye on Keep the Peace, its looking good so far but still a ways from release. We can only hope for the future.
thekillergreece
attending

I would hope the company will make a Project Police soon ;) Empty Re: I would hope the company will make a Project Police soon ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:10 pm
Theo Grant wrote:Agreed. For queit some time there has been a lack of realistic and also well made police games, this company seems as if it can do both. I've been keeping my eye on Keep the Peace, its looking good so far but still a ways from release. We can only hope for the future.

The developers of this company is known to make Mafia games which are famous for being realistic and serious styles. Project Hospital is also a realistic and serious style (at least from what they aim on!) so I would love if they could make a police game soon. A strategy game.
Theo Grant
intern

Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:14 pm
thekillergreece wrote:
Theo Grant wrote:Agreed. For queit some time there has been a lack of realistic and also well made police games, this company seems as if it can do both. I've been keeping my eye on Keep the Peace, its looking good so far but still a ways from release. We can only hope for the future.

The developers of this company is known to make Mafia games which are famous for being realistic and serious styles. Project Hospital is also a realistic and serious style (at least from what they aim on!) so I would love if they could make a police game soon. A strategy game.

Not sure what funds and resources are looking like (normally rough for inde devs at first) but if able I'd love for them to try a game similar to Police 1013, as it plays more like a Mafia or GTA style game. Realistically though we're probably looking at more of a management sim, where you'd play as the chief or something, which would still be great to play.
iuliano
iuliano
intern

I would hope the company will make a Project Police soon ;) Empty Good idea

Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:39 am
thekillergreece wrote:Judging by how realistic games they made/make. Smile

Nice idea ! It couldbe applied to quiet all public services such as education/research as well.
And why not in few years having a BIG game merging all these disciplines ?! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum