Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sonic_fr
intern

Ireal procedures Empty Ireal procedures

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:46 pm
Could you change some procedures?
for example: the temperature does not seem to be measured in the rooms but in the examination room. The patient is stretchered for taking temperature !?  Shocked
In hospitals the temperature, the measurement of the tension, the physical examinations and taking bllo are carried out in the patient's bed, in his room (for patients who are hospitalized).
No need to straighten them.

Thanks a lot, and big up from france
Inge Jones
fellow

Ireal procedures Empty Re: Ireal procedures

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:26 am
I think when writing a simulation sometimes abstractions have to be made for the sake of streamlining the program processes. If you have written complicated code modules to deal with performing a particular examination and it is a module on a particular object - complete with all the animations pertaining to that object - then it makes sense to reuse that module, rather than write another one to do the same thing which might, over time, fail to be updated to match exactly. Then people will be asking "how come when the temperature is taken in the examination room it's always 2 degrees higher than when it's taken in the bed" and such anomalies
Reese
resident

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:46 pm
Eh, we already have procedures that are performed bedside and we can perform "take temperature" in place in emergency beds so I don't think this is something they did for code reuse.
Inge Jones
fellow

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:10 pm
Oh fair enough, I've not played that far yet. I was just assuming based on experience with other games.
sonic_fr
intern

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:41 am
hello,

no need more procedures, you can modify only 2 files 'examinations.xml' and 'RoomTypes.xml' and it works perfectly. :-)
see my post in "modders corner"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum