Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AFK4Realz
medic

[RESOLVED] JANITORS Empty [RESOLVED] JANITORS

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:37 am
They wont clean the upper floors.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] JANITORS Empty Re: [RESOLVED] JANITORS

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:55 pm
Hi, janitors should clean the whole hospital, but they always prioritize their own department and rooms before unmarked areas, so maybe you just need more of them for the building.
Could you please attach a screenshot so we can see more?
Tritium
resident

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:31 pm
I noticed (i might be wrong) janitors need an area attached to theirs, which could be a corridor, a waiting room etc.
If there's a janitor's room with the door facing an unmarked area, they will completely ignore that area and, possibly, their department. So its always better connect the janitors area and the relative department with a corridor-area.

Plus, since we're talking about cleaning problems, i had problems with permanent blood stains: (grafical glitch). Even if the janitor cleans that square, the blood stain will remain. It can be fixed by paving the area with the same material at the price of 0$, but still, it has to be done manually
Tuckergti
intern

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:26 pm
I too am having these same issues as I have read similar posts regarding the cleaning. I have made the corridors smaller and a number of them with a cleaning closet in each department with a full cleaning staff but still they do not clean everything and dirt just builds up. I have also hired staff that do not have dirty feet. I am generally confused about this and its not just like I can hire more cleaning staff with the 200 staff limit.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:13 pm
Hi, we made some improvements to the janitor behavior in the latest patch, they should be significantly more efficient especially in big rooms.

Btw - the cleaning closet placement doesn't need to be next to any room, but unmarked areas are always cleaned last as they don't belong to any department.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum