Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
neromoo23
medic

[RESOLVED] Moving through tutorial bug Empty [RESOLVED] Moving through tutorial bug

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:38 pm
Hi, I have completed the first part of the tutorial and treated 4 patients, when the game tries to move to the next section it crashes.

I have tried to upload a video however cannot due to upload restriction (not 10mb as suggested)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Moving through tutorial bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Moving through tutorial bug

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:43 am
Hi, thanks for reporting this, the more info we get about any of the issues related to loading levels, the better!

Hopefully you could continue from the main menu, I think this happened at the very end of the first tutorial while trying to exit back to menu.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Moving through tutorial bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Moving through tutorial bug

Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:39 pm
neromoo23 wrote:Hi, I have completed the first part of the tutorial and treated 4 patients, when the game tries to move to the next section it crashes.

I have tried to upload a video however cannot due to upload restriction (not 10mb as suggested)

Hi, can you try this on the latest version if this is still and issue? Thank you very much
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:18 pm
Hopefully fixed with the updates that have been made to the tutorial in the later patches.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum