Go down
medic
View user profile

german translation?

on Thu May 31, 2018 2:12 am
I already read the FAQ and there will be a message about in which languages this Game will be translated, and I found a couple of European Languages but nothing about a german translation? Why you didn't plan a german translation? I guess german is one of the most spoken languages in Europe, ok it is nice to found it will be also translated in so many other different languages like french and spanish maybe also polish and so on, but no german translation sounds implausible to me.

attending
View user profile

Re: german translation?

on Thu May 31, 2018 2:17 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I bet they will look into translating the game to various languages.
developer
View user profile

on Thu May 31, 2018 8:09 am
Thameno wrote:I already read the FAQ and there will be a message about in which languages this Game will be translated, and I found a couple of European Languages but nothing about a german translation? Why you didn't plan a german translation? I guess german is one of the most spoken languages in Europe, ok it is nice to found it will be also translated in so many other different languages like french and spanish maybe also polish and so on, but no german translation sounds implausible to me.

Hi, no need to worry! As mentioned in the FAQ, we're going with community translations, so the list at this point shows for which languages some wonderful people have already offered their help, on their own initiative.
We'll start actively looking for volunteers in a month or two, when the game is closer to complete, I'm sure German won't be missing in the end. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum