Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Translation guide

+9
Dysp
Galanthus
EuRoo
JackHuang
Wafthrudnir
pangio
87jesion
lokatronao
jan.oxymoron
13 posters
Go down
JackHuang
intern

Translation guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Translation guide

Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:26 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:
JackHuang wrote:
It seems there is a problem after adding new things at today’s update. Like the picture shows the option “show Keyboard controls” or “顯示鍵盤控制” in my language it would block the other option button! Devs may need to check it, pls! thanks for your help!

Hi, don't worry about the options menu, it will change to most likely a scrollable list, so there won't be any overlaps.
Btw - do the glyphs look ok in the bold version of the font or do they get merged together?

thks for help! It seems better than last version, but I have a suggestion could us use other front type try to fix the problem of front which shows in ZHTW unclearly.
Nathanpcs
intern

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:54 am
I am translating to ptbr, I did some translations today if you ask to upgrade there would be good
shinitorix
medic

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:31 pm
I am fixing italian's translation, today is the achievement day, I will fix others soon! I want to see this language available Smile
futuroattore86
futuroattore86
intern

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:11 am
I completed the Italian translation on github...and i hope i didn't miss anything... can one of the developers let me know if are able to see my revised translation? (today is 24 of november). Thank you! And i hope italian translation will be implemented sooner or later.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum