Go down
intern
View user profile

Pediatrics

on Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
As the title says, would it be considered as a future DLC? I understand that for some people it could be a sensitive subject (dealing with disease in children) But it's a reality, and this game is a hospital simulator and I would like to know if it's at least being considered.

View user profile

Re: Pediatrics

on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:00 am
The game is not a hospital simulator! It's a game based in reality, but tweaked to fit better into a game.
intern
View user profile

on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:45 am
Sure, I'm not asking for absolute realism, it wouldn't be fun at all. When I buy a game like this, I want some kind of realism, yet I know it's a game and I want it to be fun, running a hospital can be fun and challenging. My question still remains, even if it's not a hospital simulator, it tries to portrait the most basic affections that affect human kind, children are among them.
I'm not trying to impose anything, I understand if the devs think they don't want to go that way, it was just a question. The game would be "moddeable", but that's a feature that could be difficult to add for a modder, maybe?
I don't know, I'm not an expert in modding, but I will be helping (medicine wise) any modder that wants to take this game to the next level of complexity.
developer
View user profile

on Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, we already have it on the wishlist for future updates - definitely an interesting topic but also, as you mentioned, a pretty sensitive one. Also what's probably worth mentioning, that compared to any other specialized department, pediatrics would need a lot more graphical and other assets for the child characters (portraits, animations, voices, modified furniture), so I'm afraid this will be a factor that will go against it when we get to choose what content to work on next. The same would of course apply to modders.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum