Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JHNBuzz
medic

Copying and Designing Rooms Empty Copying and Designing Rooms

Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:17 pm
Q1 - It's very nice to see there are pre-made rooms to speed building along. I was wonder if you would be able to create your own pre-made rooms? If I come up with a good room design, I would like to save it for use in another save or copy it within the game.

I'm reluctant to say publish it on the steam workshop as I've seen how full the workshop can get with junk in other games. (e.g. Planet Coaster and Empyrion)

Q2 - Also with room design, is there a way to click on a wall or floor tile and have the game tell you what it is? There's nothing so frustrating is trying to make a room, with matching floors and walls, but you can't figure out what it was you used the last time you made it.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Copying and Designing Rooms Empty Re: Copying and Designing Rooms

Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:34 pm
Hi!

Q1 - yes, it's possible to create your personal prefabs and even save them as individual files.
Q2 - not yet implemented but planned, we understand this will be really useful especially as you can choose both material type and color for floors and walls.
iuliano
iuliano
intern

Copying and Designing Rooms Empty Indoor/Outdoor walls

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:06 pm
Also, from youtube, I've seen a player trying to change the indoor wall appearance from the outdoor one.
Is there any possibility to distinguish both of them ?

I imagine the tip will be to apply only indoor wall design for wall on the back side and the reverse for the wall in the first layer, but in case you will implement a rotation system to isoview (we would love it ! Smile) it will have to be endorsed I guess.

Cheers.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:01 pm
iuliano wrote:Also, from youtube, I've seen a player trying to change the indoor wall appearance from the outdoor one.
Is there any possibility to distinguish both of them ?

Hi, the game distinguishes between materials on both sides of walls and one of the tools can be used to only paint the inside walls of a room. It's actually pretty important, as prebab rooms (including user-created prefab rooms) can be rotated, so you can see all 4 walls.
carlospmgomes
medic

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:08 am
hello, I really appreciate the game, but I would like to know if in the game there is a way to "move" the walls dragging them, without having to move away the whole material, for example, I waste a lot of time to build, to correct walls , for example, I have a doctor's office where the size is 6x6 and I want 5x5, maybe I would waste less time if there was an option to "drag" the walls without having to eliminate them and do them again ... if I I'm not mistaken, sims 4 has this option that saves a lot of time, for example.

I hope an answer and congrats for the game Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum