Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reception

+3
Aeagle
TomasJAnderson
PlayProjectHospital
7 posters
Go down
PlayProjectHospital
PlayProjectHospital
intern

Reception Empty Reception

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:50 pm
Hello betauser and devteam,

in some lets play videos i have seen a reception area. But which function has these area and the personal in this area?
TomasJAnderson
TomasJAnderson
fellow

Reception Empty Re: Reception

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 pm
From what I have seen so far, reception sends them to the correct department and can triage patients.
Aeagle
intern

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:14 pm
i have seen this also, it seems confusing asd in the real work you would have a receptionist working at a reception, do manage all the clerical things, and a nurse working in triage to manage all the medical issues.

i was more confused when you need a GP office in an emergency department. al least in Australia that not how it works. but i do understand that this is an international game covering a lot of different healthcare systems.
Marchals
Marchals
intern

Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:00 pm
But it's quite absurd having two separate receptionist for each department cause one generic receptionist can send you to the preferred department
TomasJAnderson
TomasJAnderson
fellow

Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:56 pm
It's not uncommon to have a small departmental reception here in Belgium.
Inge Jones
fellow

Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:56 pm
In England now we have walk-in GPs in hospitals. It's because a lot of people were attending A&E (ER, Casualty, whatever) with non-emergencies due to being unable to get appointments with their own GPs in under 2 weeks!
Sage
resident

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:40 pm
My problem with reception is that instead of queuing at the front of the reception desk they go around the back and wait! drives me nuts! Its also annoying that you cant select treat yourself until they've spoken at reception.
Kibo
medic

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:00 pm
In Bulgaria in the hospitals there is always a general reception when you enter the main entrance of the hospital. In some departments may have a second reception but this is optional and it depends on the hospital managment. In other hand, in the clinics there is only one reception that is shared between the whole clinic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum