Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TerryRosti
intern

Combi disease Empty Combi disease

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:16 pm
Not sure if this is already in the game, but is it possible for a patient to have multiple diseases?

To confuse the process of going from symptom to diagnosis (which in reality is a key part i would think, but not a medical expert myself...), and thus spice-up the complexity of this part of the gameplay.
Dysp

Combi disease Empty Re: Combi disease

Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:26 am
As of right now, no. One patient one diagnosis. This has been made to simplify the diagnostics.
It may contribute positively to game play with co-morbidity, but I think it was a conscious choice not to in an effort to make the game a bit more simple. The development team is rather small.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:38 am
Hello!

Well, we have made some designs of "complicated diseases" and also "polytraumas" but at this stage of development it is over our capabilities. But maybe we will be able to add this type of content in some future DLC Wink
TerryRosti
intern

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:14 pm
Thanks for the quick reply guys, good to see active forum participation that is hard to come by with other games!

I wondered it was kept simple at first, but watching the first part of gameplay-video this was the first thing that popped in my mind so had to ask! Smile
Good luck with wrapping up the game, hope to see some beta or alpha real soon!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum