Go down
intern
View user profile

Re: Introduce yourself

on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello all
I'm Alex from Taiwan.
I am an pharmacy student myself also a certified EMT. However I seldom out in the field because my age does not meet the qualification of local Volunteer Firefighter(In Taiwan now, EMS is part of the Fire Brigade.)
Aside from a student, I am also an volunteer in Emergency Room at hospital.
Love simulator games and serious games. Hope my knowledge and limited experience can help the development of the game Razz
resident
View user profile

on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Hi, I'm Blue_Bug. I live in the Netherlands. During my studie (a long time ago) I started to drive ambulances. I kept doing that part-time till about 5 years ago. At the moment I'm a business consultant.
I love simulation games.
intern
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:41 pm
Richard, UK - ICT Systems Engineer / Indie Dev (FreeTime)
Huge gamer for many many years, even before Bullfrog existed. The sight of a spiritual successor to Theme Hospital is amazing. Can't wait to support you guys.
medic
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:38 pm
Im from the UK. By day I work in the boring world of finance by night im a compusive gamer, especialy Business simulation games such as this. Stick me in a hospital, theme park, prison, etc.. and im happy making things work.
intern
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:08 pm
Hi everyone!
I'm 28, from Yorkshire in the UK, working in the energy industry.
Always been a keen simulation style gamer since i was young, starting with Theme Hospital, The Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon (all the usual suspects).

Lovely to see such a great community already!
intern
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:50 pm
Hi everyone!
I'm 35, from Trnava in the Slovakia, working in the energy industry.
Always been a keen simulation style gamer since i was young, starting with Theme Hospital, The Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon (all the usual suspects).

Lovely to see such a great community already!
intern
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:12 pm
Hello There !

I'm Alex from Paris (France). i'm a gamer and i'm a admin sys on a french hospital

Cheers Smile
medic
View user profile

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:49 pm
Howdy all. I'm Rayne, from Calgary in Canada. Former first responder, now student in hopes of working in the law.
intern
View user profile

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 am
Hello there all you happy people (at least... I hope you are happy)

My name's Mustafa, which has at some points yielded some pretty interesting nicknames; Moo, Moose, Mufasa, Mufasta, and of which are your preference. I'm a first year medical student, as well as a Certified EMT-B (Basic EMT), EDT for Banner Health (Emergency Department Technician), and former medical scribe living in the broiling desert that is Phoenix, AZ, United States. I'm also a volunteer for Phoenix Children's, which works well for me cause i'm a child at heart, enjoying all the childlike activities of reading harry potter and playing video games tongue . Also as you can all deduce, i'm very passionate about healthcare, which makes me very interested with this upcoming game, and which leaves me with the one regret that I only recently found out about it, and didn't have time to potentially sign up for a beta.

In any case it's a pleasure meeting you all.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum