Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gi
medic

[RESOLVED]Patients with pneumothorax don't get treated Empty [RESOLVED]Patients with pneumothorax don't get treated

Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:09 am
Hello,

there is a bug with patients having a pneumothorax, they won't get treated at all. There conditions get worse and they are transfered to the ICU but still there they won't get treated. In the end, patient are dying without help. I had this problem several times. e.g. Frank Rodriguez who is in the ICU department.
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Patients with pneumothorax don't get treated Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(33 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Patients with pneumothorax don't get treated Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patients with pneumothorax don't get treated

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 pm
Gi wrote:Hello,

there is a bug with patients having a pneumothorax, they won't get treated at all. There conditions get worse and they are transfered to the ICU but still there they won't get treated. In the end, patient are dying without help. I had this problem several times. e.g. Frank Rodriguez who is in the ICU department.

Hi, thank you so much for your report. I took a look at your file and i found two problems.
One of your staff on internal medicine department Paul Jones got reserved for examination Thorax percussion by Nancy White, while at the same time multiple treatments were planned.
I fixed this and it will be in the next update (not the one today). You can actually fix that by canceling the thorax percussion and it will run.
The other one is actually not a bug, but your internal medicine department is understaffed. Pneumothorax does need surgery from Internal medicine department. And you have around 6 patients on that department and some of them also need surgery. So two surgical teams will be better or they will waiting much longer. Again thank you for the report and have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum