Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
echris1
medic

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] When hiring a receptionist, sometimes none are available after multiple searches Empty [RESOLVED BACKLOG] When hiring a receptionist, sometimes none are available after multiple searches

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:17 am
So oftentimes when I go to hire my first receptionist when building a new hospital none of the available candidates have the required skill.  On two games so far I had to pay 2500 to search for new candidates twice just to get someone with receptionist.

I understand it's a random pool of people, but if we are basically going through an employment agency, it would make sense that if we asked for a receptionist they would present us with at least 1 candidate that qualifies, even before we pay for a new batch.

In game reason aside, 5000 is a lot to give up when you are just starting.  Not massive or game-ending, but still.

Keep up the good work!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] When hiring a receptionist, sometimes none are available after multiple searches Empty Re: [RESOLVED BACKLOG] When hiring a receptionist, sometimes none are available after multiple searches

Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! We actually plan to update the hiring system so there will be specific categories similar to the ones shown in management mode (from surgeons and anesthesiologists to receptionists) - we should be also releasing our roadmap for future updates soon, this actually has a relatively high priority.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum