Go down
medic
View user profile

[NEED MORE INFO]IV Antibiotics never being administered to ICU patients with Septic Shock

on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:55 am
I've been having an issue where patients that are administered to the ICU for something like Septic Shock and are prescribed IV Antibiotics will never actually receive them and will have the same issue again until they're sent away.
Attachments
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(84 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
developer
View user profile

Re: [NEED MORE INFO]IV Antibiotics never being administered to ICU patients with Septic Shock

on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:47 pm
david.pieper wrote:I've been having an issue where patients that are administered to the ICU for something like Septic Shock and are prescribed IV Antibiotics will never actually receive them and will have the same issue again until they're sent away.
Hi, thank you for the report. I just tried the save and the patients have scheduled operation before the IV Antibiotics. If you remove the operation will they still not receive them?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum