Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mthomas101
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:32 pm
**Posted on steam. Attempted to restart the game, no change. Attempted to try earlier autosave, no change. The developer asked for me to post here to possibly get save file fixed.

I noticed a patient lying in bed in the observation room for a really long time. Then I got a pop up saying that he was waiting a really long time for an x-ray. I look over at the x-ray room and find the technician stuck sitting at her desk. She will move slightly back and forth in the chair but will never stand up or leave the desk. I tried to reassign her to another room and even tried to fire her. No luck. When I fired her there was a chat bubble pop up indicating she was fired and then her stats were decreased after being fired. But she stayed stuck sitting in the chair at her desk. Help. I have a lot of hours in this saved game.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:16 am
Hello and thank you for the report! We are sorry for the issue - could you please upload here a saved game file - it will be very helpful to us!

Thanks in advance!
mthomas101
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk Empty X-ray tech stuck at desk

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:06 pm
Here is the saved file. It is the X-ray tech, Karen Jones.
mthomas101
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk Empty X-ray tech stuck at desk

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:06 pm
file added
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk Attachment
autosave_D18_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(497 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] X-ray tech stuck at desk

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:38 pm
mthomas101 wrote:**Posted on steam. Attempted to restart the game, no change. Attempted to try earlier autosave, no change. The developer asked for me to post here to possibly get save file fixed.

I noticed a patient lying in bed in the observation room for a really long time. Then I got a pop up saying that he was waiting a really long time for an x-ray. I look over at the x-ray room and find the technician stuck sitting at her desk. She will move slightly back and forth in the chair but will never stand up or leave the desk. I tried to reassign her to another room and even tried to fire her. No luck. When I fired her there was a chat bubble pop up indicating she was fired and then her stats were decreased after being fired. But she stayed stuck sitting in the chair at her desk. Help. I have a lot of hours in this saved game.

Hi, thank you for the save and luckily this one is not actually a bug. The technician is actually waiting for that patient. We added a descriptions for reserved procedures, but unfortunately it does not work backwards so you can only see Reserved for: (when this situation will arise again you will know exactly for what the technician is waiting for)
So you can have three options how to resolve the situation
1.)Cancel the x-ray lower limb examination for Mark Jones in your observation room
2.)Hire a new nurse that will transfer the patient to the x-ray room
3.)Wait for the night-shift nurse to arrive (and also enable the patient transfer role for her)
Sorry for the inconvenience and the longer reply, we are still swamped after the release. Have a great day:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum