Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kacz2n
intern

Meals & Shifts Empty Meals & Shifts

Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:43 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I don't know if this was posted or not.

When the night shift ends and the day one begins, shouldn't personnel be on 7 already on site? I mean, when you're starting your work on 7 you don't leave your home at 7, you show up at your work at 7, and it should be the same for this game. And also at 7 start delivering meals for patients and often when nurses show up it's already 8 and patients don't get their meals. So when they are released from the wards at 8, they're not content because they're hungry.

Maybe personnel should be already on site when their shift starts or maybe you can shift hours of delivering meals and patients release?
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

Meals & Shifts Empty Re: Meals & Shifts

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:10 pm
Literally made a topic in the bug section about this half an hour ago.
safdwejhjg
intern

Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:19 pm
You can change this in the schedule.xml file. I changed day shift to 6.75-19.25, night shift is 18.75-7.25. It looks weird in the game but appears to work. Google to find the location, I don't have it on hand atm. You can also change meal, med, and clinic times.
kacz2n
intern

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:10 pm
Thanks, this is really helpful! I wasn't able to find the location on google, so I searched myself and found it. So for anyone who wants to change the schedule the path to this file is: (Your disk letter):\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\StreamingAssets\Database\Schedules.xml.

And there are more files you can change. In the file: Tweakables.xml you can change the maximum number of people you can hire or the maximum number of ambulance calls per day. This is extremely useful.
kacz2n
intern

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:23 am
About those overlapping shifts, I don't believe it's working. When the day shift ends at 8 pm and you set that your night shift starts at 7 pm, then the day shift will leave at 7 pm from what I observed. So from what I've seen one shift has to leave before other starts working and it's shame because it shouldn't be a moment when a hospital is empty for an hour when shifts changes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum