Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Amschel
medic

[RESOLVED]Freeze in campaign 3 Empty [RESOLVED]Freeze in campaign 3

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:16 am
Hi,
(Sry for my english )
After having achieved the first three goals of Campaign 3, I have a freeze that prevents me from continuing the game, and no possibility to change the game speed.
I fired employees and hired others to complete the goal of 100% hospitalization and the freeze arrived right after.
I send you a save of when it still works (about 10 minutes before) and another one where there is the bug.
By the way, thank you for your great game and your efforts ! cheers
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Freeze in campaign 3 Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Freeze in campaign 3

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Amschel wrote:Hi,
(Sry for my english )
After having achieved the first three goals of Campaign 3, I have a freeze that prevents me from continuing the game, and no possibility to change the game speed.
I fired employees and hired others to complete the goal of 100% hospitalization and the freeze arrived right after.
I send you a save of when it still works (about 10 minutes before) and another one where there is the bug.
By the way, thank you for your great game and your efforts ! cheers

Hi, thank you for your support:) And also the saves and report and catching this bug. I managed to squash it and it will be fixed in the next update. Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum