Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dimco
intern

Paramedics- response unit- trauma surgery Empty Paramedics- response unit- trauma surgery

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:11 pm
In really good game, which for sure will update in to more realistic, I would like to put some idea in place. Maybe it will be easy to implement, maybe not a good idea. Huge part of trauma center is Ambulance service itself. Maybe there can be some kind of paramedic department, we will be able to hire paramedics (driver, and one or two doctors per ambulance). Based on their qualification and quality patient will be delivered in to trauma center with some revealed symptoms, which can be done by doctors in ambulance during transport.

Next, maybe different across countries, as far as I know Trauma centers have own surgery where is performed surgery in aim to stabilize patients or renewing vital functions, after this firt emergency steps there are transported to departmenet for another surgery.

MRPENGUINE
resident

Paramedics- response unit- trauma surgery Empty Re: Paramedics- response unit- trauma surgery

Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:26 am
I TRIED TO CHANGE THE CODING FOR THE EMERGENCY DPT TO DO SURGERY BUT THE GAME KEEPS CRASHING.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum