Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PCA
fellow

[QUESTION] unable to have operations task by night Empty [QUESTION] unable to have operations task by night

Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:54 pm
Hi

I cannot have operation task for patient who is hospitalized in surgical regular room by night.

I have the required personnals too (1 surgical nurse, 1 reanimator, 1surgical doctor) with the other 2 nurses and  1 doctor

See screenshot and savefile.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1561962600
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] unable to have operations task by night Empty Re: [QUESTION] unable to have operations task by night

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:43 pm
Hi, at first glance the staff look ok, but I can't see anybody with a surgery scheduled. There's a patient with finished surgery and a patient with shockwave lithotripsy planned, but for that you need a technologist at the USG/sonography unit.
Could you double-check? Smile
PCA
fellow

[QUESTION] unable to have operations task by night Empty Re: [QUESTION] unable to have operations task by night

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:45 pm
Effectivly, you are right, i though the patient need operation but it was false.

Sorry and continue this great job Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum