Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zuaresoft
zuaresoft
resident

[RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU Empty [RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:21 pm
I have nurses, doctors and a lot of beds all is okay but this happen several times.

You can open the imagen in a new tab for details

[RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU Sin_tz21
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU Attachment
output_log.zip Output_LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(90 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:50 am
Hello - thanks for the report!

We will analyze the issue a we will fix it!

Workaround: if you will cancel prescribed ICU hospitalization (Carlos Méndez) - it will be provided by AI doc automatically Wink
zuaresoft
zuaresoft
resident

[RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:38 pm
Hi no problem, but if you dont select ICU the patient will be transfered to another hospital anyway, i was tried.

dont forget look my others post, see you and thanks for answer. Very Happy
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:26 pm
zuaresoft wrote:I have nurses, doctors and a lot of beds all is okay but this happen several times.

You can open the imagen in a new tab for details

[RESOLVED] Why he cant be hospitalized in the ICU, other patients are in the ICU Sin_tz21

Hi, just to let you know. This issue has been fixed and is the latest version of the game. Have a great day:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum