Go down
medic
View user profile

[NEED MORE INFO] Medication in ICU

on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:58 am
Today I had a patient end up in ICU, as they do.
Their diagnosis completed while they were in ICU and it turned out they had Cirrhosis.
The treatment for Cirrhosis is Liver medication unfortunately, Liver medication is not available in the ICU
So I got the message saying ' patient cannot be treated' and will be transported unless action is taken.
Again, unfortunately, I can't transfer someone out of ICU to get treated.
So the patient got transported to another hospital, presumably where they are a bit more loose with the regulations regarding ICUs and Liver Medication.

Shouldn't Liver Medication just be available in ICU?
developer
View user profile

Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Medication in ICU

on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:57 am
Hello - thanks for the report! we are actually working on similar issues like this one.

Please, could you upload saved game file where you are experiencing this issue - we will analyze it and it will be very helpful to us.

Regarding the Liver medication - it will not be allowed to use it on ICU - as there are many types of treatments that can not be used there.

Thanks in advance!
intern
View user profile

on Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:57 am
igor.oxymoron wrote:Hello - thanks for the report! we are actually working on similar issues like this one.

Please, could you upload saved game file where you are experiencing this issue - we will analyze it and it will be very helpful to us.

Regarding the Liver medication - it will not be allowed to use it on ICU - as there are many types of treatments that can not be used there.

Thanks in advance!

I am getting the same thing. But if you cant treat a patient in there, shouldn’t you be able to take them to the treatment/test rooms for treatment and testing? This happens a lot where there are flashing hidden symptoms and they got rushed straight into ICU and i am unable to uncover them because they are in ICU then they die Sad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum