Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ryken
intern

Sharing "Break Rooms" Between Departments Empty Sharing "Break Rooms" Between Departments

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:01 am
Is there a way to mark common/break rooms for staff of two or more departments as a "shared" break room? I have my radiology department right next to my emergency department and my staff from radiology don't use the emergency break room that is right next to them. Is there a way to share them or designate which ones each department can use? If not, can we implement this feature in the future.
Inge Jones
fellow

Sharing "Break Rooms" Between Departments Empty Re: Sharing "Break Rooms" Between Departments

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:52 am
When I only had one staff room, my staff from all departments were happy to share it. When I gave each department a break room, the staff insisted on using their own even though they were working in a clinic room downstairs and the rest of their department and break room were upstairs. I can totally see why they'd feel more comfortable with their own colleagues so I guess it's realistic. But it was kind of a waste of time Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum