Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AngSoBig
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Emergency zombie doctor and patient Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Emergency zombie doctor and patient

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:02 pm
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Emergency zombie doctor and patient Bugbug11

these doctors and patients stand all day like that.

i'd tried everything i could. i fired them, return patients to home,  blew up the entire floor but nothing works....

i also tried reassign the rooms and hire new doctor, but that stupid new doctors do same thing, so at that time, 4 doctors and 4 patients were standing...

it's really sad thing that there is no forced delete option for dev command.

my 10 hours hospital just cracked because of zombies....

for temp solution, i built full glass seperation room and make them sort of human zoo....

I hope that there are some kind of dev command so i can clipping the objects, and delete them.

its gonna be wonderful that remove doctors and patients command, too
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Emergency zombie doctor and patient Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Emergency zombie doctor and patient

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:35 pm
Hello - thanks for the report.

Regarding the screenshot, you have attached, it is hard to say what could be wrong or how this happened - i can not see mandatory equipment for GP's office in both places where are doctors and patients stucked .

Could you please upload saved game file and also output_log? It will be more helpful.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum