Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
iHina
intern

[RESOLVED] prebuilt hospitals for sandbox Empty [RESOLVED] prebuilt hospitals for sandbox

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:35 am
When I click on either of the bigger hospitals on the right...and try to hire someone my game breaks....
Attachments
[RESOLVED] prebuilt hospitals for sandbox Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(144 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by iHina on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] prebuilt hospitals for sandbox Empty Re: [RESOLVED] prebuilt hospitals for sandbox

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:21 pm
Hi, sorry about the problem and thanks for letting us know! Could you please attach the log file from the game after this happens? There should be some form of error message that will point us in the right direction.

Here's how to find the file:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

Thanks a lot in advance!
iHina
intern

[RESOLVED] prebuilt hospitals for sandbox Empty Re: [RESOLVED] prebuilt hospitals for sandbox

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:20 pm
I tried to post it on here but for some reason it didn't accept.
Edit: posted the log in my original post
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:04 am
Hi, I think I have good news! This looks like an issue with achievements that should be already fixed in the latest patch on GOG (1.0.14331 if I remember correctly). Let us know if it still happens after you've updated, but hopefully this one is gone. Smile
iHina
intern

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Nope now its stuck on the zoning maps...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum